a

Friday, July 6, 2012

Where would I be without the Quran? Would I be guided? Would I be strong? Would I be protected from evil and wrong? Would I hear my Creator’s Words? Would I hear Him describe the birds? Would I know the stories of the old? Would I realise their worth in gold? Where would I be without the Quran? Would I find safety when others fear? Would I find peace whilst sitting here? Would I be happy when others are sad? Would I be protected from going mad? Would I be patient when things get tough? Would I be firm when the seas are rough? Where would I be without the Quran? Would I get to know the One above? Would I increase for him my love? Would I be aware of the Day to come? Would I value what is worthless to some? Would I be able to sleep at night? Would I be able to see with His light? Where would I be without the Quran? Would I have examples to follow? Would I rejoice when others are in sorrow? Would I have fear of the Burning Fire? Would I be at the bottom of the sea, And have hope, that one day, my Lord will release me?


No comments:

Post a Comment